Shakespeare's Anatomy

A bust of Shakespeare with a cross section of the face cut away to reveal the skull.

Final sculpt and setting up for the moulding process. 
Top Left: First step was to embed the scultpure, for this I used a product called Insta Mold. Top Right: After embedding I built up the walls of the mould and poured in the Pinkysil. Bottom Left: After curing, I flipped the mould over and removed the lego walls down to the level of the rubber. Bottom Right: After removing the embedding compound and cleaning, I built up the walls again for the second part of the mould. 
Finished mould. 
Resin cast. 
Finished white version. 
Back to Top